Monday, April 30, 2012

Digital Daggers


Index Card Signed by Digital Daggers

Notable Signatures: Digital Daggers (Space and Andrea Wasse)

Tonight, I got the both of them to sign my index card after their set at The Viper Room in West Hollywood, CA. I'm very happy to add Digital Daggers as part of my collection as they are such an amazing band. Several of their songs have been featured on a range of television shows ("Pretty Little Liars", "MTV's Teen Wolf", "CSI: NY", "Nikita", "Degrassi: In Too Deep", "The Vampire Dairies", "Unforgettable"), films ("The Roommate"), and even commercials for video games ("Crysis 2"); their first full-length album is set to be released in the near future and I'm super stoked to hear it. I've been telling Andrea that I've been saving a special place in my collection next to my Alan Rickman autograph for the day that I finally got their signatures. Well, if you're reading this Ms. Wasse, I've delivered on my promise! :-)


Method: In-Person
Date Received: 4/30/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment