Tuesday, April 10, 2012

William Phipps


Index Card signed by William Phipps

Notable Signatures: William Phipps (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0681055/bio)

Inscription: "4/10/12 Malibu, CA", "To Steve - Tks For Kind Words"

This is easily one of my favorite TTM successes because on the reverse of the index card, Mr. Phipps wrote a personal note requesting copies of my custom card! I will be sending him a stack as a way to say "Thank You" for signing my card. He seems to be really into his fans and I want to show him that we appreciate him as well! Here is his note:


Inscription: "4/10/12 Steve: Where'd you get this card. I've never seen one. Can you get some more like it? Tk's"

It's interesting to note that on the front, he signed it as "William Phipps" and on the back, "Bill Phipps". Such an amazing success!

Method: TTM
Request Sent: 4/7/2012
Item Received: 4/10/2012
Total Days: 3 Days

Address Used
Mr. William Phipps
P.O. Box 6036
Malibu, CA 90264

No comments:

Post a Comment