Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Casey Kasem


8x10 Picture signed by Casey Kasem

Notable Signatures: Casey Kasem (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0440487/)

I originally sent Mr. Kasem one of my custom index cards but he ended up returning it unsigned in the envelope with this picture. Unfortunately, there was some damage to the picture from where the postman bent it while trying to put it in my mailbox. Since I don't collect autographs for their monetary value (and I'm a tad bit OCD when it comes to my collection! haha), I ended up trimming the picture to fit inside my 4x6 photo album. Fortunately, the layout of the picture allowed me to keep not only Mr. Kasem's signature and Shaggy together, but I was also able to include most of his face. Here is what it looks like in my photo album:



I may write to him again on a later date so that I can get another picture to frame (because it is such a neat picture) and I'll be sure to leave a note for the postman not to bend large envelopes!

Method: TTM
Request Sent: 11/6/2011
Item Received: 12/20/2011
Total Days: 44 Days

Address Used
Mr. Casey Kasem
138 N. Mapleton Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90077-3536

No comments:

Post a Comment